No longer just for birds, Birdcages have long been popping up all over weddings. As decor, on stationary and the ever popular Birdcage veils. One of the great things about birdcages are the options to customize it so it is right for your event. You can:
- cover/decorate with lace, tulle, or other finishing elements
- fill with candles, flowers, or photos for alternative to the usual vase centerpiece
- spray paint the cage in a color that compliments your occasion
- choose a very simple or ornate style cage; one the suits the style of the event you are having
- hang several birdcages from ceilings or outside branches/trees for an added decorative element
The birdcage may not work for EVERY event, but if it does, it’s nice to know there are many ways in which to incorporate it.