I know…I know. It has been a very slow summer for the A Little Bit A’ This Blog, my apologies but I have had a lot on my plate this summer (and that’s a good thing), and needed to scale back a bit. But I have promised even though I have been a bit M.I.A have not forgotten you all. And to make sure you haven’t forgotten me, let’s get reacquainted with some new and old “me” facts:
- My name is Camille A. Plummer
- I’ve been planning events for 5+ years now
- I was born in Jamaica WI ( and go back every year)
- I have developed an insane obsession with feathers
- I love the color Chartreuse
- I love cymbidium and phalaenopsis orchids
- Half open doors and drawers irk me
- I hate the sound of biting into apples or pencils (cringe)
- I obsess over the details
- I am an eager Godmother in waiting (God-daughter Brookie will be here any day now)
- I love to dance…and is darn good at it
- I have been playing mass (think Brazil carnival) in Trinidad for 4 years in a row now and I’m hooked
- Once upon a time I wanted to become a Family and Relationship therapist (I often play one in my everyday life)
- I am a big sap
- I am a Taurus…and YES I can be stubborn
- My ideal client is one that likes to revel in the moment and not in the details
- Next to weddings, baby showers are my favorite event
- I’m an only child (kinda)
- I do not wear watches to tell time…but I will for style
- I love marshmallows
- I truly believe everyone deserves a little bling in life
- I am 5 feet 2 inches tall… (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it)
- I hate cab driver seat belts touching my face
- I’m not a yes ma’am. If I’m planning your event, and I think something is tacky…I’m telling you it’s tacky.
- I thank GOD every chance I get for all of my successes and not-so-successes. without him I wouldn’t be where I am today!
THERE!…now that we have become reacquainted, what have you been up to?
I just learned a lot more about you, nice to hear so much about you.