As a planner you often get lost in the hustle of the wedding day that you often miss some of the most important parts of the wedding.
- The look on the brides face as the door to the chapel opens.
- The smile on the littlest faces when they see a real life princess.
- The guests speculating on the style of the gown “she” is wearing. “I hear it’s a long slinky sexy gown with small details making it very very chic…you know that is her style”. “Well knowing her she is in a huge ballgown with bling EVERYWHERE”
- The groom strut and high five all his “boys” when he gets his time to shine.
- The guests as they shift and squirm in their seat anxiously waiting and asking “is she here yet, is she hear yet?
So lucky me I had the opportunity to witness all the beauty and the excitement as a guest of a Bollywood style wedding in Ocho Rios Jamaica (Ochie for us yardies). Take a look at all the beauty that exudes from this Caribbean Destination Wedding of Trinidad’s own Candace + Jules #KissoonAndSushmita #RealUnityJamaica:
Her embroidered lace Maggie Sottero gown was GORG!!!!
Like a true Roman
The Bridesmaids dresses were the perfect accent.
Check dem nuh!
Custom logo seen on the flag, the dance floor and the glasses in the bar…LOVE
Colorful, Vibrant, Festive
Symbol of strength
The detailing on the cake was a perfect compliment
The ceremony took place at Our Lady of Fatima Roman Catholic Church in Ochie while the reception was held at the Golden Cove Resort in Boscobel. I loved that the couple was not shy on showcasing their own culture complimented by the islands culture throughout the entire evening. Tassa band from Clarendon, Jamaica, Bollywood attire in every brite and vibrant hue in the rainbow (I would show you mine but ahhhm..let’s just say NO), pan chicken, reggae, soca and a little bit of everything else to get guests moving on the custom dancefloor. But the absolute highlight of the evening was taking in the love shared intimately between these two; Candace the Candy Coated Cutie and Jules The Roman, along with their closest family and friends. It was a memorable occasion and I am glad I was able to witness it…as a guest:)
Professional Photography by Adrian McDonald