As a planner you often get lost in the hustle of the wedding day that you often miss some of the most important parts of the wedding.
- The look on the brides face as the door to the chapel opens.
- The smile on the littlest faces when they see a real life princess.
- The guests speculating on the style of the gown “she” is wearing. “I hear it’s a long slinky sexy gown with small details making it very very chic…you know that is her style”. “Well knowing her she is in a huge ballgown with bling EVERYWHERE”
- The groom strut and high five all his “boys” when he gets his time to shine.
- The guests as they shift and squirm in their seat anxiously waiting and asking “is she here yet, is she hear yet?
So lucky me I had the opportunity to witness all the beauty and the excitement as a guest of a Bollywood style wedding in Ocho Rios Jamaica (Ochie for us yardies). Take a look at all the beauty that exudes from this Caribbean Destination Wedding of Trinidad’s own Candace + Jules #KissoonAndSushmita #RealUnityJamaica: