The weather called for bright sunny skies in Orlando, Florida on the day that Loudine, our beautiful Haitian bride, was going to say I Do to her handsome Antiguan King, Bryan in a True Carnival Love story. And lucky me, I was there to witness it all.
Loudine is that type A, extraordinary bride that knows what she wants and I LOVED IT! Bryan is a cool, calm, fitness enthusiast that only wanted to have a time. Together they both wanted an experience for their guests reflective of their personalities and culture and the JunePlumm Events team worked extra hard to make it happen.
an experience reflective of their personalities
Their colors were blush, merlot, gold and bling. I mean who doesn’t love that. While orchestrating remote venue searches we decided on Lake Nona Golf & Country Club because the decor was neutral and not obtrusive, the view of the grounds and the lake was stunning and the drive just to get to the venue was lush and perfect. An experience from the moment you entered the gates.
Here are some of the memories of the Carnival Love Story captured on the day by our amazing photographer Cendino Teme.
Fortunately I had the help of an amazing team of vendors to ensure this day was one that Loudine and Bryan would never forget, and for that I am eternally grateful:
- Venue: Lake Nona Golf & Country Club
- Planning/Design: JunePlumm Events
- Florals: Fun Fete Fabulous Events
- Photographer: Cendino Teme
- Videographer: MYTO Weddings
- Stationery Designer: Le’Penn Designs
- Linen: The Finishing Touch
- Rentals/Decor: Evolution Event Rentals Orlando
- Cake: My Bakers Cottage Cakes
- DJ & Lighting: CRB Entertainment & DJ Kevy Kev